- Accept the highest Offer
- Counter the highest Offer
- Multiple counter two or more Offers
- Unsigned multiple counter Offers to two or more
- Call for best and highest Offer from two or more
- Deal with the highest Offer and tell them to send back a new page one with instructions and you will not issue multiple counter Offers
Several variables (both subjective and objective) play into the receipt, Counter, and final acceptance of an Offer. The above simply highlights best practices and how a Seller should approach handling the bid / negotiating process. As always, it is best to take council from your professional real estate agent, as he / she experiences such scenarios regularly, and will be best positioned to successfully seal the deal and optimize your total sale proceeds.